Effortless Migration from QuickBooks Desktop to QuickBooks Online
As a QuickBooks Certified ProAdvisor with many years of experience, Blue Swan will effortlessly migrate your accounting files from QuickBooks Desktop to QuickBooks Online, saving you time and reducing the risk of errors.
Why Choose our QuickBooks Conversion Service?
- Hassle-Free Migration: Our team of skilled professionals will handle the entire migration process, ensuring a smooth transition.
- Data Security: We prioritize the security of your financial data. Rest assured that your files are handled with the utmost confidentiality and privacy.
- Accuracy and Precision: We understand the importance of accurate financial records. Our meticulous approach guarantees that all your data is transferred correctly.
- Time-Efficient: No more wasting hours on manual data entry. Our service saves you valuable time, allowing you to focus on what matters most – your business.
- Dedicated Support: Our customer support team is here to assist you every step of the way. If you have any questions or concerns, we are just a message or call away.
- Training: once you’ve made the switch, you need to learn how to use the new software. We offer personal one-on-one training via remote platform to give you confidence using the Online system. The first hour is included in our conversion package.
Schedule a Bookkeeping Discovery Call
QuickBooks Desktop to Online Migration FAQs
Why should I switch from QuickBooks Desktop to QuickBooks Online?
QuickBooks Online offers a modern and user-friendly platform that can streamline your accounting processes and provide greater flexibility for your small business.
What’s the difference in price between QuickBooks Desktop and QuickBooks Online?
A standard QB Online “Essentials” subscription plan is currently $60 per month. There are lower level and higher level plans depending on the needs of your business. You can downgrade or upgrade at any time and there is no commitment. If you are not satisfied with the software, you can cancel at any time.
QB Desktop “Silver” subscription plan is currently $1410 for the first year and you are required to commit to a one-year contract with them. This is the lowest level Desktop plan – depending on your business needs, you may require a higher subscription.
Can I easily switch from QuickBooks Desktop to QuickBooks Online?
Yes – you can make the switch yourself by following the Intuit instructions, then comparing your data for accuracy. However, this can be overwhelming if you aren’t familiar with using a new software platform. When you hire a certified ProAdvisor like Blue Swan Bookkeeping, you can rest assured that your accounting file is accurately transferred, and your business can continue to operate without any interruption.
How long will my business be impacted if I decide to switch platforms?
Blue Swan Bookkeeping can have your financial data transferred within hours. You can start using your new QuickBooks Online file immediately, while Blue Swan Bookkeeping spends about a week comparing your data for accuracy and making any necessary adjustments.
Is QB Online different to use compared to QB Desktop?
QB Online is a completely different software platform, and you will need some training. Blue Swan includes a one-hour training session to show you how to navigate and use the most important features for your business. We also offer more advanced training at a reasonable hourly rate if you want to learn more.
How secure is cloud-based accounting software?
Cloud-based accounting software can offer security advantages over traditional desktop-based accounting solutions including data encryption, physical security, and frequent security updates. Users also have the benefit of complete access from any computer or mobile device from any location with an adequate wi-fi connection.